Advanced Cleaning - Terms and Conditions
By using our services or buying our products you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
This is the web site of Advanced Cleaning.
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com you can reach us by telephone at 01784 780048.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about th
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Terms and condition’s
1. In these Terms of Business the following definitions apply:
“The Company”, “We”, “Us” - means Advanced Cleaning of 15 Harcourt close Egham Surrey TW20 8BJ
“Cleaner”, “Cleaning Operative” - means the person or firm carrying out cleaning services on behalf of the Company.
“Client” - means the person, firm or corporate body together with any subsidiary or associated company as defined by the Companies Act 1985 to whom the cleaning services are supplied by the Company.
“Client’s Address” – means the address where the Client has requested the cleaning service to be carried out.
“Cleaning Visit” - means the visit to the Client’s service address by the Cleaner in order to carry out the Service.
2. The Headings contained in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
1, These Terms and Conditions represent a contract between Advanced Cleaning and the Client.
2. Both parties shall ensure that their respective responsibilities under this agreement are undertaken in compliance with all statutory regulations and codes of conduct.
3 .The Client agrees that any use of the Company’s services, including placing an order for services by telephone, fax, email, website forms shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4 Unless otherwise agreed in writing by a director of the Company, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the Client.
5 No variation or alteration of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing by a director of the Company.
1. Carpet cleaning is charged per square metre taking into account the type of carpet fibres. Natural carpet fibres e.g. coir, jute, sisal, sea grass etc. require dry cleaning process which is more expensive than the standard hot water extraction method.
2. The company uses national average room sizes when calculating quotations over the phone.
3. All quotations are given by the Company following a request by the Client and shall remain open to acceptance for a period of 30 days from their date.
4. The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change.
5. Differences in excess of 10% will be discussed with the Client prior to the start of the work. In such cases the Client will have to pay £50.00 cancellation fee if he does not accept the updated price.
1. The Company shall provide all cleaning supplies and carpet cleaning equipment required to carry out the service.
2. The Client must provide running water and electricity at the premises where the service takes place.
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the work. The Client must make payment either by cash, cheque or credit/debit card before the cleaner leaves the Client’s premises.
2. If no payment has been received at the time of completion of the cleaning service, the Client agrees to and authorizes the Company to charge his debit/credit card with the outstanding amount.
3.The Client agrees to and understands that paying the outstanding balance by debit/credit card will incur a 3% card processing charge.
4. We reserve the right to cancel services without notice due to declined credit card transactions or non-cleared funds.
5. The Company reserves the right to charge £30.00 administrative fee, plus any solicitors’ fees, in addition to the balance due, for any account we must refer for collection.
6 All bank charges incurred due to a Client’s cheque being returned unpaid will be passed to the Client at a flat rate of £30.00 per cheque.
7.The Company reserves the right to cancel any contract and back charge additional for past services to reflect the balance of the standard rate(s) if any misleading or false information was used to obtain discounted services.
8. The Client agrees to and authorises the Company to charge his debit/credit card he has provided to the Company with any outstanding amounts owed to the Company.
9. Where such alternative arrangements have been made the Client must make payment within 30 days of the invoice date.
10. The rates of payment by the Company shall be as agreed between the Company and the Client, or his representative. The Client shall make no reduction or retention from the sum due under any invoice.
1. You can cancel the booking by providing a written notice to be received by us not less than 24 hours prior to the service start.
2 Please note that our incoming communication is being checked only between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, therefore an email sent at 18:30 on Friday evening will be deemed to have been received on the next Monday at 9am.
3 If we are prevented from carrying out the booked services due to your failure to provide: 24 hours cancellation notice, access to your property or electricity/water, you will be charged 25% cancellation fee. If keys are provided they must open all locks without any special efforts or skills.
4. If the Client needs to change a cleaning day or time, the Company will do its best to accommodate him. Any changes to booked services are subject to a 24 prior notice and availability.
1. Refund will be issued only if:
2. The Client has cancelled a cleaning visit within the allowed time (24 hours) prior to the start of the cleaning visit;
3. A cleaning operative has not been able to carry out the cleaning due to reasons beyond the Client’s responsibility.
1. We request that complaints or feedback be provided in writing (by letter or email) within reasonable time of service completion, to ensure that the details are received in a clear and complete manner.
2. All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless a written notice detailing the complaint is received by the Company within reasonable time of service completion. The Company will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
3. The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean any disputed areas/items or repair damaged items, before making any attempts to clean those areas/items himself or arranging a third party to carry out cleaning or repair services with regards to the above. Failure to do so will void our Company Guarantee and we will consider the matter fully settled. If payment has not been received in full or has been stopped by the Client we will immediately refer the account for collection.
1. The Client agrees that due to the nature of the service the Company guarantees only to correct any problems reported within reasonable time of the completion of the service. Failure to do so will entitle the Client to nothing.
2. The Company may require entry to the location of the claim as soon as possible in order to rectify the problem.
3. The Client agrees to inspect the work immediately upon its completion and to draw the operatives’ attention to any outstanding issues while they are still on site. The operatives will carry out any such additional work to the Client’s complete satisfaction.
4. If the Client or any third party instructed by the Client is not present at the time of completion of the service to inspect the work then no claims regarding any cleaning issues can be made.
5. If the Client instructs a third party to inspect the result from the cleaning then the Company must be notified before completion of the service.
6. In case of a third party inspecting or refusing to inspect the result from the cleaning then the Company cannot be held responsible for rectifying any outstanding cleaning issues not mentioned by the third party.
7. Any refunds or adjustments must be requested to the Company directly and subject to approval by the Company.
8. While the Company operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, the Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and /or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
9. In case of confirmed damage, caused by Company operatives, the Company will attempt to repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement from a Company's source upon payment of cleaning services rendered.
Advanced Cleaning is independently run and owned by Mark Slaney. Mark has been trading since 1999 as a carpet and upholstery cleaner. He has undertaken many courses with association’s such as the National carpet cleaners association and LTT Leather care, both are the country’s leader’s in training.
We use high powered Truck mount carpet cleaning equipment and are always investing in new innovating equipment to keep us ahead in quality and service.
Advanced Cleaning are currently insured by Axa insurance. Policy number ZE VPS 6736067. Carpet and Upholstery cleaning including treatment risk. Public liability: £2000000 limit of Indemnity.
Services we provide are
• Domestic Carpet cleaning
• Commercial Carpet cleaning
• Upholstery Cleaning.
• Leather cleaning
• Leather repairs and restoration (including re-colouring).
• Hard Floor Cleaning and re-sealing (Vinyl – Rubber – Safety Flooring – Terracotta – Porcelin – Terrazzo – Marble).
• Curtain Cleaning.